Girls and Their Chauvinism
GIRLS: The very thought or sound of this word makes a man come to life and get his adrenaline pumping. The very glimpse of a good-looking girl (wanted to use another word but since its a public forum, I m not using it ) can make a man’s heart beat heavily.
But friends these girls who appear like angels are like demons and monsters (Girls don’t kill me for this). Below are the qualities and traits of a specie called GIRL
1. Physical Appearance and 24/7 Makeup: Well this one is a very frustrating one and mostly prevalent among all girls except some non-males in IITs. Well the normal routine of a girl starts from a mirror and ends with a mirror. A girl will never miss an opportunity to see her appearance even in a car mirror or glass window pane. This isn’t all. The most annoying thing of all is even while talking, how she opens up her hairband, wears it on her wrist and again put it back on her hair. Whats the use? They fail to understand call girls in lahore that she still looks the same, The next thing is on top of the charts for girls: MAKEUP. The only thing which concerns a girl is her makeup. Given an opportunity, she can do makeup 24/7 only to find herself looking the same
2. Shopping: When a girl listens to this word, it sounds like heaven to her. The only motive of a girl’s life is “Shopping”. If you ask your girl for a date or dinner, she may refuse but if u ask her to go for shopping, she will be ready anytime, even at 3 am (if malls are opened ). So if you like a girl and want to propose her, take her to shopping instead of a date.
3. Girls and their Blah Blah: Girls are very self-obsessed. If you have been with a girl, you must have found yourself scratching your head thinking about answers to following questions put up by girls:
How am I looking? (The irritating part is if you meet her 3 or 4 times, she will ask this question every time )
Am i looking fat? Tell me know
Is this color too bright or is it fine?
Now how does a guy respond to such tuff questions
4. Girls and their Birthdays: Well the biggest crime is when you forget a girl’s birthday. I mean you can forget about the exam that is scheduled the next day but forgetting a girl’s birthday. The consequences of this crime are very severe and the author has been a victim of them.
5. Girls and their choo-chweeeting: Well just let a small kid/baby or a puppy near a girl. Soon you will find your ears being bombarded with words as “Awwww, choooo chweeeet, my shona my coochie poochie, my darling”. You are left wondering who is the girl’s darling? You or the dog?
6. Girl – The Nature Lover: Consider an example where she sees a cockroach on the floor (Assuming the girl isn’t afraid of cockroaches because usually this sight is followed by a scream). Assuming you are one of the devilish people like me and decide to crush the cockroach. Well in that case, be prepared because you have something horrendous in store for you. Your girl will go crazy and go to such an extent that she might breakup with you just to show her sympathy or love for animals. So never think of doing that. Well the scenario is different is she catches a glimpse of fur coat in a showroom made from panda’s or tiger’s skin. Her love and affection for animals will vanish because comeon its FASHION
Well I have much more to write about girls, but I guess I will stop here because already girls will be fuming and fretting by now and they might kill me if they by chance get hold of me.